Motor Inn Auto Group is now offering the opportunity for automotive technicians to qualify to own their own home with no down payment through our Roof for Wrenches program!
This program is exclusive to Motor Inn Auto Group and its technicians whom demonstrate the qualifications to own their own home.
New team members will be communicating with team members across our family of dealerships and directly with expert manufacturer engineers.
Team member positions are open for all skill levels.
What We Offer
* Offering relocation support for qualified candidates!
* Up to $35/hour * Work 3-4 days, billing 40 hours and have the rest of the week off!
* Live, Work, Play in the Okoboji/ Iowa Great Lakes Area
Medical and Dental *
Profit Sharing and Retirement Planning
Paid time off and vacation *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Flexible Work Schedule *
Saturday Lunches *
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/ harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (56001)