Powerback is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation, respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation. We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to recovery for everyone and helping patients get their power back. It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living better.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Rehab PT is responsible for the efficient management of rehabilitation services in their assigned account(s). This position also assists in integration of rehabilitation services in all settings. The Director of Rehab PT ensures that the highest standard of rehabilitation services is delivered and maintained.
1. Assumes responsibility for the efficient and profitable management of rehabilitation services in assigned site(s) of service.
2. Provides direct patient care.
3. Monitors the standard of clinical services being delivered and maintained in all sites and ensures an ethical and compliant product is being delivered.
4. Operationally manages Powerback Rehabilitation personnel and consultants within facility or home care contracts.
5. Ensures accountability to the provision of evidence based care and adherence to care delivery standards.
6. Reviews monthly department and individual therapist outcomes and supports staff in identifying strategies to improve outcomes as needed.
7. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the patient.
8. Takes responsibility for the development and support of all staff in their site to include rounding, coaching and mentoring.
9. Assumes responsibility for annual merit evaluation of therapy staff.
10. Assumes responsibility for hiring therapy staff (in conjunction with the Clinical Operations Area Director).
11. Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements, and recommendations from the Clinical Director.
12. Administers financial controls of revenue and expenses.
13. Assumes responsibility for facility reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
14. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in annual budget preparation.
15. Assumes responsibility for meeting annual budget goals as set by the Clinical Operations Area Director.
16. Assists with clinical orientation and ensures that there is a quality orientation process for new rehab staff.
17. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehab services through appropriate utilization of resources, the promotion of clinical programs, and staff development in collaboration with licensed therapists, the Clinical Operations Area Director and the Clinical Director.
18. Promotes all Powerback Rehabilitation products and services whenever possible.
19. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director in identifying and securing new contracts.
20. Develops and maintains relationship with facility management team and staff as a representative of Powerback Rehabilitation.
21. Ensures that the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient identification is overseen.
22. Completes monthly reports and formally reviews them with the facility administration.
23. Performs other related duties as required.
Location/Region: New Ulm, MN (56073)