You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2021-2022), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EHR and collaboration with top specialists – to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
he Physician will partner with 3 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team effort to provide a complete scope of care for patients in the ambulatory setting. The Physician works cooperatively with MD’s, other PA’s/NP’s, RN’s and other allied health personnel. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs is required in a team based environment.
- Family medicine practice with hospitalist program (75% outpatient and 25% inpatient)
- Hospitalist shifts are 8a-5p with two days off post hospital
- Some flexibility with clinic hours between 8 AM and 6 PM; 32 patient contact hours
- Call of 1:4 upon completion of recruitment
- Urgent care coverage is a possibility during clinic hours
- Back-Up Coverage for Emergency Room APP’s
- Join a practice with strong community support and rapid practice growth in the last three years in services and volumes in both the outpatient and inpatient settings.
Location/Region: Saint James, MN (56081)