If working for a company that values its people and recognizes the importance of work/life balance is appealing to you, look no further than ITG Brands!
Plus Bonus Potential
Benefits (Eligible day 1 of employment): Company Vehicle, Life Insurance, 401K, Various Medical Options, Paid Time Off, and more!
WHO WE ARE
ITG Brands is the U.S. division of Imperial Brands. We are the nation's third-largest tobacco company with offerings of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar and vaping products. ITG Brands carries at its core, the mindset that, in order to succeed, a company must treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. We are currently searching for a Sales Representative, located in Fairfax, MN.
Make sales to retailers, primarily in the form of commitments from retailers to increase stock, place orders, stock new product lines, provide and expand shelf space, participate in incentive programs and pre-shipment programs, allow promotional placements, and assign prime placement to products and promotional materials. Identify opportunities to drive volume and market share in your assignment. Optimize coverage to meet and/or exceed objectives by continually challenging the status quo. Establish credibility and increase influence in assignment to support and maximize sales and promote Company priorities and goals. Actively seek to gain insights through retail activities that can be communicated and reported to strengthen the team and Company Brands.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties and Responsibilities:
(This list is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary by the Company)
- Sell Company products, programs, and promotions to retailers
- Develop selling plans that resonate with retailers and encompass conceptual selling themes across all Company categories
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge to effectively market and sell Company products.
- Collaborate with Division resources to identify sales opportunities that can be acted upon to drive sales performance
- Be accountable for delivering all assigned retail execution objectives and key company priorities within your respective assignment
- Retail Partnership
- Develop and maintain strong retail partnerships across the assignment
- Identify Company opportunities within the assignment and provide input to Division Sales Manager on potential areas for improved sales
- Model ability to influence retailer to support Company sales and key strategies and initiatives
- Penetrate consumer and retailer insights to drive alignment between the Company and the consumer
- Retail Coverage
- Measure resources to maximize time allocation on a store-by-store basis to maximize productivity and meet objectives
- Ensure alignment to retail cycle plan coverage objectives and overall coverage model parameters
- Optimize assignment coverage designs to maximize retail activity time in achieving strategic objectives
- Retail Store Development
- Ensure placement and services of all merchandising fixtures/displays to present a competitive merchandising advantage across all Company categories
- Ensure all requirements of our retail partnership agreements are being maintained by retail stores
- Ensure and maintain all promotional programs and competitive pricing initiatives.
- Retail Communication & Insights
- Gain and maintain acceptance by retailers to use the “ITG Portal” as the primary method for reimbursement and tracking
- Share best practice approaches with Division Sales Manager to improve sales and overall Division business performance
- Solicit and report customer and competitive insights to identify critical sales opportunities and provide solutions to Division Sales Manager / HQ
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license issued from state of residence
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem/situation analysis
- Effective time and task management
- Make sales and obtain commitments
- Communicate to a broad and diverse audience
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Work with diverse populations and varying education levels
- Receive and communicate information orally and in writing
- Prioritize assignments, workload, and manage time accordingly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 1+ years related sales experience
- Employee must live within the boundary of the assignment or within a pre-approved mileage from the boundary or be willing to relocate at your own expense
- Requires moderate physical effort. Occasionally lifts or moves light objects (10-50 lbs.)
- Able to bend, crouch, stretch, climb, or reach in retail environments
- Walks sits, or stands for extended periods
- Travel required based on assignment needs
- Occasional exposure to noise, dust, or weather
- Operates in a retail and wholesale environment
- Requires prolonged machine operation including vehicle, computer, and keyboard equipment
This job description is intended to be generic in nature and describe the essential functions of the job. It is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The essential duties, functions and responsibilities, and overtime eligibility may vary based on the specific tasks assigned to the position.