Luther Mankato Honda is looking for experienced automotive technicians to work in our extremely busy shop.
Our volume has been proven over the last several years with no shortage of work.
We have many Hondas guests in our market as well as non-Honda loyal guests who need continued, quality maintenance and repair work.
Just last year, we sold the most new vehicles of any make in Mankato.
They need servicing! (along with all the other years of strong sales) We are looking for excited and driven individuals to join our winning team.
We are the first Honda dealer in Minnesota to win Honda's prestigious President's Award five years in a row.
Pay is based on experience. You will be guaranteed a 40 hour work week.
Flat rate incentives accelerate from that point.
We offer quality benefits, paid training(in-house and out-of-state), profit sharing and uniforms.
Most shops state in their ad, busy shop.
We have added technicians and continue to be beyond busy where we unfortunately have to turn away some work.
Responsibilities: * Diagnosing and fixing vehicles right the first time according to manufacturer standards.
* Performing a variety of repairs and maintenance on Honda and all other types of vehicles.
* Perform multi-point inspections on all vehicles we work on.
* Work with service advisors to perform work outlined on the repair order and advise of any additional service needed.Qualifications:
* Prior automotive experience is required.
* 609 Certification is preferred. * Driver's license and quality driving record required.
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (56001)