Job Title: Part Time Customer Service & Inventory Specialist
The Part Time Customer Service & Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing customer service, processing / pulling customer orders, ensuring accurate delivery and product order count. Strong number orientation and customer service skills a must. Start date is Saturday February 3rd; First week is a full week 11:30 am to 6 pm and Saturday 7:30 am to Noon; Second week Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays. Project lasts until 3rd week of March. Pay $12.50/hr.
- Greet customers and take their order
- Pull orders for customers and load onto carts; verify counts with customer and load into vehicles
- Follow processes in a timely and effective manner
- Move and stack pallets of inventory
- Organize inventory
- Will need to maintain property (e.g. shovel snow around doors, spread de-icing agents on sidewalks, keep warehouse clean, place and remove signs on a daily basis.)
- Must have good customer service skills and stay calm under pressure
- Must be able to take direction and follow policies
- Must be comfortable moving product quickly
- Must be comfortable in adapting to evolving procedures
- Comfortable working in a warehouse with dock doors open 50% of shift
- Comfortable working outdoors in winter
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
If you've already interviewed with an ATG recruiter, you receive priority consideration! Please email your recruiter or call 952-920-9119 to let us know which openings are of interest.
* Easy and convenient registration process, including options for online/video interviewing.
* Resume and job search coaching standard with registration.
* Genuinely caring and friendly staff, working together to find the right job for you.
* Competitive wages and benefits, including: employee rewards, referral bonuses, weekly pay, PTO (paid time off), and more.
* Access to fantastic, often exclusive or unadvertised, job opportunities throughout the metro.
Advent Talent Group is an award-winning staffing and recruiting agency and a nationally certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Powered by our superhero staffing team, we provide temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement services in Clerical Support, Customer Service, Mortgage/Financial, HR and Light Industrial.
Keywords: warehouse work, warehouse worker, inventory worker, warehouse associate, manufacturing, manufacturer, inventory, warehouse work near me, warehousing, distribution, distribution center, receiving/shipping, part-time, PT, forklift, machine operator, fun job, non-profit, not-for-profit, temp work, temp job, temporary employment, work for students, college students