A leading food manufacturer is currently seeking an EHS Manager to lead its Greater Mankato area plant. The EHS Manager will be responsible for overseeing 3 facilities in the area. The incumbent will be responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining safety programs. The successful candidate will be expected serve as a communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of EHS related matters.
- Develop and implement a safety training curriculum and procedures to eliminate injuries and illnesses.
- Interact with regulatory agencies to maintain compliance with company and government standards
- Oversee facility audits and incident investigations
- Serve as safety expert and primary contact in respect to health and safety matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or Industrial Health related field
- 5 years of EHS experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
Shirley Parsons is an executive search and recruitment firm that specializes in the placement of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) professionals across North America.
We aim to build long term relationships with candidates at every stage of their career, and have an ever-expanding network of over 40,000 north american EHS professionals.
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (US)