Community Support Services | Employee Owned
Qualifications: Associates Degree in Accounting plus 1 year experience, or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. Knowledge and experience in preparing financial statements according to generally accepted accounting principles.
• Valid driver's license and meet qualifiers to be insured by MBW Company's vehicle insurance provider
• Must not be disqualified by appropriate criminal background studies
• Complete all orientation and training needs as written in policy.
• Meet the physical requirements as outlined in this position description.
• Possess good oral and written communication skills and organizational skills
• Able to read and write in English.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer.
The ideal candidate has experience of responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit assistance for the company. Experience working for an Employee Stock Owner Plan (ESOP) company is also preferred.
Benefits: Full time; Salaried/Exempt.
Hours Worked: Schedule is to be flexible and based on meeting the needs of the organization. Usual hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday (some night/weekend hours may be required). The Financial Director may approve and/or mandate a change in hours based on organization s needs. Attendance is expected to be reasonable and predictable
General Responsibilities: The Accounting Supervisor contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively completing all financial tasks as assigned. Under the general supervision of the Financial Director, the Accounting Supervisor is responsible for recommending effective procedures related to general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable/billing, including cross training of other staff. The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for preparing financial statements with support from the Financial Director. The Accounting Supervisor supervises all personnel assigned to her/him. Some travel is required from time to time
Paper applications available in office at
1200 S. Broadway New Ulm, MN 56073
or electronically online at www.mbwcompany.com
EOE/Veteran/Disability/Minority All interested applicants should include a cover letter, and salary requirements with their resume.
Location/Region: New Ulm, MN (US - 56073)