This position is responsible for the overall functioning of an apartment/home serving three adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Responsible for activities of daily living including: household activities; medical and health issues; financial management; home and vehicle maintenance; and leisure pursuits.
- Responsible for staff supervision, training, coaching, and supporting a team-oriented work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Physically capable and willing to perform household tasks
- Valid driver s license and good driving record
- Clearance of a criminal background check
- Experience working with people with intellectual disabilities
- Commitment to advocating for persons served by HMC
- Full-time with combination of flex/administrative time and direct care; exact schedule depends on location
- Occasional weekends may be required depending on location
- All positions require some fill-in and holidays
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (US - 56001)