Are you looking for a stable, growth oriented company that can help you advance your career? We are seeking a team player who, as the Sanitation Supervisor, can help push our team towards excellence. This includes strategically leading the team, driving continuous improvement, and contributing to building and refining sustainable sanitation programs.
- Manage cleaning and sanitation employees in a food manufacturing facility;
- Train new sanitation employees in proper cleaning SSOPs, chemical use and safety procedures;
- Ensure uniform pre-operational standards through inspection and training;
- Solve concerns in regards to GMP, SSOP, SQF, SDS, and Process Control programs;
- Inspect plant, stored equipment, and environment for cleanliness;
- Establish and maintain a Master Sanitation Schedule for the entire facility and grounds;
- Participate in 3rd party audits;
- Budget, order and manage usage of chemicals and supplies;
- Conduct weekly meetings for communication and discussion of continuous improvements and root cause analysis.
- 4-year degree required; Microbiology, Food Science or related disciplines preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in food manufacturing sanitation and quality;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to achieve proper sanitation;
- Skills in sanitation problem identification and resolution;
- Team building skills;
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations;
- Strong mathematical calculation ability;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERa
Management Business Solutions (MBS) was founded in 2006 by Floriza Genautis, the current CEO, to provide practical, cost-effective, and customized employment solutions to clients. The current MBS staff has over 30 years of combined experience in recruiting, staffing, interviewing, and sourcing – all key components in designing customized staffing solutions to meet client needs. MBS recruiters take the extra steps to gain insights into our client’s organizations, culture, and employment process, and we have developed a stringent process to meet our clients’ needs on time and on budget.
Location/Region: Saint Peter, MN (US)