Title Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Employment Type Full-Time and Part-Time
Home Care Nurse, Licensed Registered Nurse (LPN)
Full-Time and Part-Time
FT- Every other weekend, PT-1 weekend per month
$3K ongoing bonus, wage per hour is based on experience
click here to apply.
What you do:
What we do:
- Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients
- Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients
- Work independently with 24/7 support
- Use electronic charting
- Get CEUs and ongoing education for free
- As a new grad or experienced LPN nurse… be ready for training (we do a lot of it!)
- Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX)
- See what it’s like to
be a licensed practical nurse at PHS!
- Reward our employees and home care nurses
- Have fun!
- Help tackle and break down
myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a #phspeep
- Work with legislators to get equitable pay for licensed practical nurses working in home care to those in hospitals
- Give back
The qualified LPN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex
pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement! New LPN graduates welcome! Our licensed practical nurse position requires reliable transportation.
Keywords: children, adolescents, pediatric, metro, twin cities, home care, homecare, child, nurse, rn, youth, minnesota, mn, weekends, night, days, lpn, registered, private duty nursing, pdns, kid, tach, vent, wound;
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or
identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (US)